Please Note: This item may be a special order item, depending on the color ordered and our available stock. Special orders generally take between 2 and 4 business days for store delivery. We will contact you with 24 hours of your order with delivery specifics. This item is available for in-store pick up only (shipping unavailable). This product is final sale.
Uppababy's new G-Link double umbrella stroller is lightweight, weighing just 24.5 lbs, compact, and easy to fold and maneuver. Similar to the company’s G-Luxe single umbrella stroller, this is designed as a double stroller that can accommodate newborns and toddlers up to 50 lbs. Other features include:
- A full recline, plush head inserts and snap-on mesh foot barriers for newborns as well as toddlers up to 50 lbs
- 4-position reclining seats and adjustable footrests for both seats
- Large independent canopies with SPF 50+ sunshades for both seats and, unlike the G-Luxe, the canopies have large peekaboo windows in each
- 4 sets of wheels, rather than the more traditional 6 seen on other double umbrella models, which make this stroller easy to maneuver
- One single-action foot break
- A cup holder, which attaches to the back of the stroller, instead of the outside
- A single large storage basket underneath plus storage pockets on the back of each canopy to keep items within reach
- A 5-point adjustable harness, although non-padded, on each seat
This item may be a special order item, depending on the color ordered and our available stock. Special orders will take between 5 and 14 days for store delivery. We will contact you with 24 hours of your order with delivery specifics.