Springing Forward: What's New at Mockingbird this Season
Mar. 30, 2017: This spring you'll see lots of new lines and new products on the shelves at Mockingbird, from Kira Kids, a surf-inspired organic clothing line made in the USA, to the new Aden & Anais White Label exclusive boutique collection of swaddles, bibs, and more. Here are some of our favorites!
1. We've been searching for cute boys clothes lately. Keep an eye out for Kira Kids, a super adorable new clothing brand we just got in!
3. Our new favorite color for Uppababy strollers - Blue Marl! It's unique and neutral - check it out in person at the store!
4. Speaking of boys clothes, Kapital K (below) is also a new brand we just started carrying! These surf-inspired baby boy clothes are contemporary and stylish.
5. You may have seen this awesome invention on Shark Tank. Use Milk Snob Covers as a car seat cover, nursing cover or a shopping cart cover!
8. The new Aden + Anais White Label Collection was exclusively designed for boutiques, and features unique patterns and prints on bandana bibs, burpy bibs (below), sleeping bags & more.
9. Working on a nursery? Little Unicorn's most loved patterns and prints are now available in crib sheets, car seat covers, changing pad covers & more.
10. In the fall we brought in a new line, Red Caribou, for boys. This season the girls get a taste of their super soft fabrics and adorable prints with the new dresses and bloomers in stock! We love the otter print tank dress.
11. One of the nicest parts about spring is trading in your boots for sneakers and sandals. We love the simplicity of Zimmerman Shoes' leather sandals (below)!
12. This is the first spring season we've carried the maternity fashion powerhouse, Isabella Oliver. These fashion staples for expecting mothers are stylish, comfortable, grow with your belly, and can be worn before and after your baby is born. *Note: these items are available for in-store purchase only.
13. Babiators sunglasses are super stylish, durable, and offer 100% UV protection. This season welcomes the new Navigator style (below) - totally cute!
14. Ore Originals' Sugarbooger line just introduced two adorable new patterns of kids dishes: flamingos and mermaids! We already loved their divided plates, sippy cups, insulated lunch bags, and now we love them even more!